5 Underrated Camping Spots Throughout Wyoming
We all know that during the summertime, Wyoming has the best places to go camping hands down!
It doesn't matter whether you like to go "glamping" or actual camping in a tent there is no better place to be than the cowboy state.
1. Tents on Togwotee: This place takes camping in tents to a whole new level. Also worth mentioning that their prices aren't too bad for this time of year.
2. Platte River CampGround: This was and still is one of my favorite places to go camping for several reasons. The main reason is that it is close to where I live and yet still so peaceful.
3. Star Lite Nights: This is the perfect place to go stargazing, it's flat land with a wonderful open sky and some of the best sunsets in the entire state.
4. The Instead: This one is on my bucket list because of the wildlife that's there. I'm a huge fan of horses and this place is chuck full of them!
5. The Belle Fourche Campground: Of course I had to save the best for last, and although this may not be an underrated camping spot it sure is one of the best in Wyoming. alongside Devils Tower, you'll never get a more beautiful night sky!