Casper Chooses ‘Wonder Bar’ Over ‘Sandbar’ In Close Battle
Our latest round of "You Can Only Bring One Back: Which Do You Choose" was close, but Casper definitely has a favorite bar that they miss the most. In this case, the original World Famous Wonder Bar reigned supreme.
While the voting was fairly close, the Wonderbar did win with roughly 55% of the voting, leaving the Sandbar at a decent 45%. While the food comparisons and different drinking specials seemed to sway certain people in the comments, the one thing that came up the most often was that the original Wonder Bar is what was missed the most and how much of an iconic piece of Casper history it was, prior to the remodel.
Which two closed restaurants and/or fast food locations should we have battle it out next?