Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (12/14/18 – 12/17/18)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Lanette M. Brown -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Michael E. Brown -- Trespassing, public intoxication.
- Shaun L. Browning -- Controlled substance possession.
- John R. Bryson -- public intoxication.
- Amil E. Buquette -- National Crime Information Center hit.
- Shannon B. Campbell -- Criminal warrant.
- Gary J. Chingman -- Public intoxication.
- Dean G. Coleman -- Domestic battery, interfering with 911 call, false imprisonment.
- Corey P. Coriddi -- Criminal bench warrant.
- Shaynee R. Gibbs -- County warrant/hold for agency, controlled substance possession (methamphetamine), controlled substance possession.
- Cheyenne N. Gibson -- Fail to appear.
- Lowell E. Hawkes, Jr. -- Child endangering with drugs, controlled substance possession (methamphetamine).
- Timothy S. Knight -- Public intoxication, damage/destroy property.
- Mary Alice V. Liska -- Fail to comply.
- Naomi N. Lovato -- Child endangering with drugs, controlled substance possession (methamphetamine).
- Brian L. Oliver -- Domestic battery.
- Jason A. Replogle -- Fraud-check, forgery/counterfeiting, interference with a peace officer.
- Kayla M. Rowland -- Auto insurance, driver's license, interference with a peace officer, NCIC hit, controlled substance possession (methamphetamine).
- James D. Sleep -- Failure to appear x2.
- Jeremy C. Smith -- County warrant/hold for agency.
- Tyler J. Smith -- (Offense not stated).
- Francisco M. Sosa -- Criminal warrant, hold for probation and parole.
- Michael B. Vega -- Driving while under suspension, drive without interlock device.