Casper, Mills, Natrona County Announce Halloween Events
The City of Casper, Town of Mills and Natrona County will host Halloween events on Tuesday, according to news releases.
The city and county will offer trick-or-treating at several places from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.:
- City Hall at 200 N. David St.
- Casper Police Department on the first floor and Municipal Court on the fifth floor of the Hall of Justice, 201 N. David St.
- Casper Recreation Center, 1801 E. Fourth St.
- Old Natrona County Courthouse, 201 N. Center St.
All five of the Casper Fire Stations will have candy for trick-or-treaters beginning at 5 p.m.:
- Fire Station 1 -- 200 W. First St.
- Fire Station 2 -- 4000 S. Coffman Ave.
- Fire Station 3 -- 2140 E. 12th St.
- Fire Station 5 -- 4000 E. 15th. St.
- Fire Station 6 -- 270 Valley Drive in Paradise Valley.
"Visitors may be surprised to see many government employees joining the fun dressed in their favorite costume," according to the news release from the city.
For questions or more information, call the city manager’s office at 235-8224 or the county commission office at 235-9202.
If families wish to take a break from trick-or-treating, they can go to the Town of Mills Fire Department, 300 Lakeview Drive, for a hot dog roast and a touch-the-truck event.
The town and fire department will offer hot chocolate and visitors can meet the firefighters, explore trucks and learn about fire safety.
While you're at the event, town representatives will be available to answer questions and receive suggestions about the master planning process for the town parks.
Specifically, town representatives want to hear suggestions about the Noreen Kilmer and First Street parks as they work on beautifying and revitalizing some of the community’s open spaces.