Top 11 Signs That Spring Has Arrived In Wyoming
Happy Spring, everyone! For those of us "lifers," we know it doesn't really mean much in the Cowboy State, except that we lose that precious hour of sleep. That said, we should all remember to keep our sense of humor about the whole thing. Here are Cowboy's Top 11 signs that Spring has come to Wyoming.
COWBOY'S TOP 11 SIGNS THAT SPRING HAS ARRIVED IN WYOMING
11) Only 11 more snows to look forward to
10) Hogadon lift tickets now half price
9) We only need to wear one coat
8) The rumble of the first "Hogs" down the streets
7) Car heaters in the morning, A/C in the afternoon
6) Yay...Dancing with the Stars
5) Tulips bloom beautifully for a week, freeze, and die
4) The squirrels start getting frisky
3) The wind still blows 70 mph...but at least it's warm
2) Radio people start preparing for Beartrap Summer
...and the number one sign that Spring has arrived in Wyoming...
1) Troy's mood improves