Trisha’s Ideal You Weight Loss & Wellness Journey- Week 10
Well, it's week ten of my Ideal You Weight Loss & Wellness Journey, and I am happy to report that I have lost a little over 31 pounds! Imagine walking around with 31 extra pounds on your back everyday....it's no wonder I feel so much better and have a lot more energy! I have also lost a total of 16 inches! My coach, Sheryl, is amazing! Sheryl is very encouraging as well as knowledgeable which has certainly helped in my success so far with the program. She's always giving me new recipes and ideas to help me stick with the program.
In fact, this week at my weekly weigh-in and measurement, Sheryl and I discussed the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday and how to be prepared for the holiday season.
Here are some great pointers for everyone to keep in mind this Holiday Season:
1. Drink lots of water throughout the Holiday Season to help you stay full & well hydrated, which will ward off cravings. 3 liters is a good amount to strive for daily.
2. Eat before you go to a party
3. Get plenty of rest during the Holiday Season because lack of sleep causes cravings.
4. Take healthy choices to a party so you'll always have a healthy option to choose from. (i.e. veggie tray, meat tray, etc.)
5. Have a Holiday Meal. Not a Holiday Week. Try to stick with protein and veggies, Pick your favorite carb and have a couple bites.
6. If you host dinner and or/parties at your home, make sure you have plenty of to go bags so guests can take food home with them.
Ideal You is a lifestyle change rather than just a diet. Yes, you'll have to make some sacrifices, but in the end, you will have a new found way of eating that will help you maintain your weight loss for a lifetime! This will be your LAST diet!
Keep in mind that every Tuesday there is a educational seminar from 11:30am-1:00pm, so you can get any questions you might have answered before you try it.
For more information about the Ideal You Weight Loss & Wellness Program, Click Here.