Wyoming Dude Allegedly Shoplifts Then Returns to Apply For a Job
If these charges are true, this Wyoming guy should get a special award for persistence (and maybe nerve). He allegedly shoplifted from a store, left then came back and applied for a job.
- Gillette man goes to store
- Gillette man allegedly shoplifts sunglasses and bullets
- Gillette man leaves store
- Gillette man returns to store to apply for a job
- Gillette man allegedly attempts to steal two more pairs of sunglasses
- Police officers ticket man for allegedly being dumber than snot
- Gillette police officers allegedly laugh as they tell each other this story back at the station
That last one may or may not have happened, but I wouldn't blame them if they did.
I would like to extend a special thank you to The Gillette News Record for giving me one of the biggest laughs of the day. I hope the Gillette guy finds a job soon and pays for stuff without leaving from now on if he's guilty of what's been reported.